To the Glory

Thursday, June 01, 2006

The mouth that gets me into so much trouble, but I cannot stop it. How can someone stop something that makes them feel so good.



So, several people have recently brought to my attention that my mouth needs a little work. (My favorite Rebecca Marie and my Aunt Chloe Mae (who raised me and is the closest thing I have to a Mother. That is another blog entirely) They say I am offensive and that I need to "Stop using potty words". So I must ask this question of you, actually let me explaine something. I don't know if you noticed, but I love the "B" word. When used correctly it is so hilarious that I want to, (how do I say this appropriately), wet myself with joy! So my question is this, If I love the "B" word so much, what can I use as a replacement so as to not offend the delicate ears of my listeners? I am open for any suggestions. They had better be good or I will punch you in the face. I mean good with a capitol GOOD! Post away my little posters. Post away.
P.S. I will also punch you in the face if you do not comment n my friend Stacy's blog. That's right...Oh no, what do I say now! HELP ME!

5 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger Jess said...

You could always substitute "Bithces" for "Boobies"...Just a thought. A funny one.

 
At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got no problem with a few swears, but I got a problem with the way you've been purposely being a jerk to people who are saying something serious. If you don't want to read serious blogs, don't, but don't make people who are feeling bad feel worse just because your penis is too small.

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Raj Van Allen said...

I am truly sorry.

And I do have a small penis.

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger rebecca marie said...

if your going to post a picture of a mouth, you could have at least stolen a drawing i did of a mouth. this is very un-rajish.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Substituting swear words from other languages is always nice... it's effectively the same for you but doesn't offend anyone - i recommend French or German (Spanish is too well known)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home