To the Glory

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My First Post!

Wow, my very first post on my brand new blog site! I wonder if anyone will ever read this? I always said that I would never be a part of the blogging craze, but I guess there are a few things that I said I'd never do. Oh well, every day is a new opportunity filled with surprises.
Speaking of surprises! It was my birthday yesterday and my friend Stacy threw me this huge birthday bash filled with all these ridiculous games like pin the tail on the donkey and bobbing for apples. It was childish, but it was fun. Stacy, if you're reading this, thanks you're the best!

The purpose of this blog is to review life as it comes. I would like to review movies, music, and other such things. It's an experiment, so we'll see how it goes.

4 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

ew. why is that pix all bloody!!

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Raj Van Allen said...

it's just a joke. Don't worry, I won't hurt anybody. My friends and I love fight club...anyway, yeah, it's just a joke.

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

Aaah...LOVED that movie.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger rebecca marie said...

why don't you have an email address in your profile so that i can email you to tell you how hysterical i think you are? that really stinks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home