To the Glory

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Stacy is the only one that knows. She told me that I should blog about it as a little test drive since none of my friends (with the exception of Tobin) read this yet.

Tobin (that's him over there) graduated from SJS last week and is off in Amsterdam doing what Amsterdamians do best, so this is the perfect time for me to spread the word:

I'm pretty sure I'm into Tob. I think you know what I mean. I just don't know when I should let him know...



















HA! FAKE OUT, BITCHES!

3 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger rebecca marie said...

he's got real boss sideburns.

you should stop cussing.

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger tabitha jane said...

hey raj . . . it was really weird actually running into you on my lunch break today. you look nothing like your picture . . . i think you are . . . skinnier.

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Raj Van Allen said...

Um... I'm not sure who you ran into, but I was here IN SAN JOSE all day... commenting on everyone's blog...It's not very nice to make stuff up and lie. If there is one thing I have no tolerance for, it is liars, cheats, and stealers. Well, thats 3 things, but I think we all know what I am talking about. If you had just said something silly, that would have been ok, but when you get personal about it, that is another thing. All I have to say is that I don't appreciate your lies, Tabitha Jane. Low blow... low freakin blow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home