To the Glory

Friday, May 26, 2006

Hey Dr. Nick

How did I get here? I know you are asking this. So I'll tell you but prepare yourself because it's a long story. Here's the path:

Facebook
Stacy
Arwin/ Unnamed Work Of Genius
other bloggers

I read Arwin's blog for a while and decided to check out some others. They weren't as stupid as I thought they would be and Stacy told me that I should show them all up, so I'm giving it a go. Hopefully some of them will start commenting. It's not very fun when you don't get those comments, but I guess I did just start a few days ago, so I can't be too greedy. But I will anyways.
I now leave you with this quote from the best movie of all time, Prince of Tides:

Stay away from boys 'cause they are all disgusting, self-indulgent beasts that pee on bushes and pick their noses.

Bastards.

6 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I'm looking forward to reading your blogs! You have great sarcasm and wit, and I'm sure it will come through in your writing. Good luck!

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Ryan Woods said...

Yeah, it's kind of nice to know the story of where you came from. 'cause, to be honest, you were kinda creeping me out. I felt as though you were like preying my "links" list or something.
Welcome to the blogmunity. I kind of view myself as the godfather of this group, and you are officially welcome.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, Riz, does that mean that I should kiss your ring?

Raj, you've already found the secret to getting comments: giving comments. It is especially comment-yeilding if you find someone, like me, who blogs often but who usually receives fewer than 10 comments, we have time to comment and are online enough to comment on your posts. It also helps if you post often.

Yep, I've figured out the secrets but I don't care enough to work very hard at it, at least not since I got a regular audience.

Oh, and I've learned the hard way: people want at least 80% funny, if you want to post more than 20% serious, start a second, serious blog; it may not get comments, but you'll be happier.

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger rebecca marie said...

i am here for the express purpose of telling you that every time that i visit a blog you have commented at, i am intrigued by your picture.

done and done.

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger KleoPatra said...

Looking forward to seeing what you have to say! I came here from the great tanya kristine...

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger rebecca marie said...

call 1-800-DOCTORB the *b* is for bargain!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home